Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

- Summer -

With just one more week before summer becomes official.. Look at these lovely looks and summer ideas;

Image sources here.
Flowy Shirts


Image sources here.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image sources here.
These are just a few from some of my favorite blogs. These summer related shots are such an inspiration, but I have soooo many more to come. There is colorblocking and etc...


   Meanwhile, I am staying in and enjoying my bed this Saturday, Going through all of my favorite blogs. And enjoying the peace and serenity that comes with just relaxing. I've been busy running around doing errands, chores, and community service. Today is my day and I will enjoy it and leave all the chores that are left stuck in my brain for another day. Hopefully that day comes soon. 
Outfit posts will be coming soon. And alot more of photography.
Enjoy the weekend!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment